Saturday, April 12, 2008

Greetings friends

Jason and I wanted to start a blog to share our road to Africa with you all. You have all been an important part of our lives and our desire is to this journey with you. We are excited to see what the next few months hold as we prepare for a trip we have felt called to journey for 2 years now. We are tentatively planning on leaving September through the end of November. So, keep us in your prayers these next few months!! We welcome any comments, any encouragement and any wisdom you may have to share with us.

Blessings.

Ann and Jason

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I love your site and your picture of Shadow is GREAT!!!! hahahahah! I am cracking up b/c you can tell you are screaming ann hahhahhahhahah !!! I love it! GREAT BLOG! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh - this is katie tester by the way :) I had to conjure up my old AIM account name to be able to post something

Our Journey to Africa said...

Katie!!! you were officially the first person to write on our blog--hoooray!!! I love it!!

Amanda said...

yay! what an awesome opportunity-i know it's been on your hearts for quite some time. can't wait to keep tags on you. =)

the whitsel's (phil, amanda, nolan)